Groovy Flashback: Sex in Cinema - 1976

FEBRUARY 20, 2015
From: Deep Dish

 I helped move my parents out of their home of 45 years, which reunited me with many books and magazines from my childhood. So I thought it would be fun to share some of these groovy items with you.

In honor of the 87th Academy Awards, I'm featuring one of my favorite things about Playboy magazine - its annual "Sex in Cinema" article. My father kept a large collection of such magazines in our attic, which I - as a teenager - would look at whenever my parents went out for the evening. I was never much interested in the naked ladies, but I did enjoy any article about movies or television. So here is a pictorial overview of "Sex in Cinema - 1976", which was featured in the November 1976 issue of Playboy:






































تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

5 Ways Same-Sex Parents Can Prepare Their Kids For School